Subject: Re: LW's on a 2000
From: [email-masked] (N M Lines)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 1994 14:51:47 +0000 (GMT)
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave

[email-masked] (Stephen W. Laminack) writes:
>I have a Amiga 2000 with 030/40 Mhz. 9 megs ram (1 chip 8 fast). Am I 
>going to be limited or have trouble running LW standalone on this system? 
>I know it's close to the low end of the needs but for now the system is 
>simple to learn LW's and upgrade to a better 4000 system after I know my 
>way around LW and can do graphics work to pay for upgrade.

Ads in UK magazines say that Lightwave *needs* 2MB of chip memory. This may
be less on an NTSC screen (less lines) but you may still need a lot of 
chip-mem.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

>
>Thanks
>
>Stephen
>

--
nik.//  "ATM APL/1 tells the UNI/NNI to set CBR VCx with VPI/VCI" - M Kara
  \X/             Jovanovic Paradigm : [email-masked]